This role will require your dedication to deliver excellent service to customers through your team.
This position reports to Call Centre Supervisor and will be placed under Agency. The working location will be at Metro Pondok Indah.
Lowongan Kerja ANZ Panin Bank
* Minimum Bachelor degree in any background with minimum GPA 3.00
* proficient in Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Experience in supervising a team within call center environment or other service industry and knowledge in call centre telephony and technology.
* Relevant product knowledge
* Strong leadership and communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
* Service oriented mentality
* Possess strong team leadership, coaching, and motivational skills
Key Competencies :
* Good to advanced verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa
* Listening skills
* Decision making
* Customer service orientation
* Organizational skills
* Attention to detail
* Team building
* Stress tolerance
* Performance measurement
* Analytical skills
* The role would be responsible for creating a workplace that brings the best out of individuals to translate energy, enthusiasm and capability into results. The position requires provision of high quality and credible advice of human resource strategies, providing employee relations expertise across business units, as well as working as a key member on project and initiatives within the business. Additionally the role would be in charge of managing the delivery of high quality human resource services in workforce planning, recruitment & selection, performance management, retention & succession planning, training & development and preparation of job descriptions.
* The successful incumbent would be expected to work in partnership with Business Unit Managers with the objectives to implement human resource initiatives driven by ANZ Partnership Asia and ANZ Group that contribute to a high performance culture. Additional responsibilities would include developing good communication plan between permanent and contract staff and improvement of current level of staff engagement.
* We are looking to hire candidates with 2 years of experience in using sophisticated data 7 - 8 years of experience in Human Resources area is a mandatory requirement. Additionally the successful incumbent would be expected to have well developed relevant Human Resources generalist skills (i.e. recruitment, talent management, performance management, compensation & benefit, and coaching and counseling). Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing innovative solutions to people issues would be essential.
* Other essential requirements would include presentation and facilitating training skills & highly developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. Willingness to work collaboratively across Business Units along with high degree of energy and passion to make things happen i.e. being result oriented would be highly valued. Other requirements would include demonstrating initiatives and good planning and coordinating skills. Bachelor/Master degree from a reputable university will be preferred.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role with development opportunities. With our global head office in Melbourne you will have exceptional opportunity for professional development with a broad range of career paths.
Due to Indonesia's current legislative requirements, this role is only open to Indonesian nationals.
We live in your world.
If you receive this advertisement through job-boards, please apply through www.anz.com/indonesia
Lowongan Kerja ANZ Panin Bank
Judul Loker : Lowongan Kerja ANZ Panin Bank.
URL : http://www.janganpusing.com/2011/11/lowongan-kerja-anz-panin-bank.html.
Semoga info Lowongan Kerja ANZ Panin Bank ini bermanfaat bagi anda.
Dapatkan update info Lowongan Kerja langsung di kirim ke email anda. Caranya silahkan masukan alamat email, lalu klik Langganan.
Privasi dijamin. Kami tidak akan membagikan informasi anda.