Since 1960 the management of ports in Indonesia conducted by the government through the State Company (PN) up to VIII. Later in development, in 1964 the operational aspects of the Port coordinated by a government agency called the Port Authority, while the commercial aspects remain under the management of the Port District Court I to VIII.
Furthermore, based on Government Regulation No. 1 of 1969, management of public ports conducted by the Commercial Port (BPP). In 1983, the BPP was changed to Public Corporation (PERUM) port which is only commonly cultivated manage the port, while the management of common ports that are not cultivated by the Technical Implementation Unit of the Directorate General of Sea Transportation. PERUM Port is divided into 4 areas of operation which was established by Government Regulation No. 15 in 1983. PERUM status is then changed again into PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I to IV in 1992 to date.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) is a part one of State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) that manages the seaport services in Indonesia, established on December 1, 1992 according to Deed of Company Pndirian No. 3 by Notary Imas Fatimah, and the deed of amendment No. dated May 5, 1998 by Notary Imas Fatimah Bachelor of Law.
Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) head office domiciled in Jakarta, has operations in 10 provincial areas and manages 12 harbors a cultivated, namely: Port Bay Bayur in West Sumatra, Jambi in Jambi province Ports, Port of Palembang in South Sumatra Province, the Port Bengkulu Province Bengkulu, the Port of Long in the province of Lampung, Tanjung Pandan and Balam Jetty Port in the Province of Bangka Belitung, Banten Port in Banten Province, Port of Tanjung Priok and Sunda Kelapa in DKI Jakarta, Port of Cirebon in West Java Province and the Port of Pontianak in West Kalimantan Province.
In addition the company has three subsidiaries and two affiliated companies. These three subsidiaries are PT Harbour Hospital with a 99% shareholding company and the Maritime Cooperative (KOPEGMAR) of 1% of PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (MTI) with the composition of PT Pelindo II 99% and the Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) of 1% , while the other subsidiaries adlah PT Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Indonesia with PT Pelindo II shareholding of 51% and PT Lintas Buana Sisindokom by 49%.
Afliasi company PT Pelindo II, respectively, the PT Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) with a 48.9% shareholding Pelindo II and 51% Grosbeak Pte.Ltd and Maritime Cooperative (KOPEGMAR) by 1%, while at the Koja Container Terminal ( TPK Koja) which is a joint operation between PT Pelindo II (52.12%) with PT Ocean Terminal Container (47.88%) which has been operating since 1998.
The field of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II into the provision and exploitation:
* Aquatic and ponds harbor for cruise traffic and where ships anchor;
* Service pilotage and ship out of port delays, if the motion of the ship in the pool as well as pilotage services and the delay from one port to another port;
* Facilities for ship tethered and perform loading and unloading of goods and animals;
* Facilities warehousing and stacking;
* Conventional Terminal, container terminals and bulk terminals to serve the loading and unloading of commodities according to its kind;
* Terminal passengers for embarkation and debarkation of passengers service ships;
* Facility electricity, drinking water and telephone to the public in the area of the ship and harbor work environment;
* Land for industrial, building and general office space;
* Education and training related to port activities.
In addition to various business activities, the company has the opportunity to develop other business activities related to business activities that already exist. Among others in the field of information services, managing cargo distribution center, and inland container depots and other areas, either managed by the company itself, as well as those carried out through business cooperation with the private sector.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Pelindo IIPT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) as one of the largest state-owned enterprises in Indonesia, opening employment opportunities for Indonesia’s best peoples who have high integrity, hard working, conscientious and competent to join and fill the position:
1. Staf Dukungan Sistem
2. Staf Hukum
3. Staf Kesejahteraan SDM dan Hubungan Industrial
4. Staf Teknik Mesin/Listrik
5. Staf Keuangan
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR S1/SEDERAJAT
* Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4)
* Maximum age as of October 1, 2011 is 31 years old
1. Pelaksana Akuntansi
2. Pelaksana Perencanaan dan Pengembangan SDM
3. Pelaksana Sistem Informasi
4. Pelaksana Kapal dan Barang
5. Pelaksana Mekanik Alat Bongkar Muat
6. Pelaksana Teknik Sipil
7. Pelaksana Hubungan Masyarakat
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR D3/SEDERAJAT
* Minimum GPA 3.00 (scale 4)
* Maximum age as of October 1, 2011 is 28 years old
Apply online will open on 25 September – 07 Oktober 2011.
Apply Online at :
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Pelindo II
Judul Loker : Lowongan Kerja BUMN Pelindo II.
URL : http://www.janganpusing.com/2011/09/lowongan-kerja-bumn-pelindo-ii.html.
Semoga info Lowongan Kerja BUMN Pelindo II ini bermanfaat bagi anda.
Dapatkan update info Lowongan Kerja langsung di kirim ke email anda. Caranya silahkan masukan alamat email, lalu klik Langganan.
Privasi dijamin. Kami tidak akan membagikan informasi anda.