In order to strengthen our engagement further the British Embassy is recruiting a programme manager whose focus will be to identify, manage and evaluate a range of security sector projects funded by the Embassy.
Kedutaan Besar Inggris Jobs Vacancy
Security Sector Programme Manager
The job-holder will work in the political team at the British Embassy as well as liaising with Foreign and Commonwealth Office colleagues at other Embassies in the region and those in London, reporting to the Second Secretary at the British Embassy in Jakarta. This will be an exciting and challenging role in the Embassy, working closely with colleagues in the political, media and communications, defence and commercial teams, as well as the British Council.
- Identify and put forward high quality security sector related projects, to monitor delivery, evaluate and conduct impact assessments, with a clear attention to value for money.
- Understand the Indonesian government’s long and short-term policy approaches to the security environment.
- Maintain an excellent network of senior level contacts; across government, academia, politics, civil society.
- Spot innovative opportunities to help deliver UK policy priorities and offer advice on handling any associated risks.
- Facilitate bilateral governmental visits.
- Develop strong working relations with all teams in the Embassy, including UK Trade and Investment, DFID and the British Council.
- A minimum of five years work experience in a programme management field
- Postgraduate degree – majoring in International Relations, Politics, International Security or a similar subject
- Excellent communication and networking skills in English and Indonesian (both oral and written, IELTS 6.5 or higher)
- Good IT skills and experience, including MS Office
- Excellent understanding of the Indonesian political scene
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under very light supervision
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
- An understanding of international relations and familiarity with the UK would be an Advantage
How to apply
To apply please submit the following documents and send it to:
- a copy of your CV (maximum 3 pages),
- 2 references from previous employers,
- 1 passport sized photograph,
- and a letter explaining your suitability for this position
The position is subject to achieving the necessary level of security clearance. Deadline for submission is noon on 18 July 2011. We anticipate that the successful candidate will start work on 15 August 2011.
Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Inggris
Judul Loker : Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Inggris.
URL : http://www.janganpusing.com/2011/07/lowongan-kerja-kedutaan-besar-inggris.html.
Semoga info Lowongan Kerja Kedutaan Besar Inggris ini bermanfaat bagi anda.
Dapatkan update info Lowongan Kerja langsung di kirim ke email anda. Caranya silahkan masukan alamat email, lalu klik Langganan.
Privasi dijamin. Kami tidak akan membagikan informasi anda.